Aug 24, 2016

First Game Update

Hello World!

Welcome to the first official update post on this blog.  There are many things to update on, so I'll get started right away.

First, we have a video showcasing some of the mechanics design in the prototype.  Things are bound to change, but it does it's job for now. You can find that here.

Secondly, the composer on the team has shared the first prototype piece on his Soundcloud.  It's a wonder piece, and I would highly suggest you take a listen.

We also have a bit of concept art of left over characters on that page, so feel free to check that out on the left.

We are also working on the basic outline of the story, and settling on which characters we will be including in the main team.  The story as of yet will not be revealed until we get farther along.

Thanks for reading, and we'll see you in the future updates!

3 comments:

  1. I really hope that this project will go well. I liked Ori so much that I really want to see the game's universe expand even if this is fan made.
    You have my support

    Sorry for bad english

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this point, it's best not to. I'm actually probably going to put it on hold at this point. I give more information as it comes up.

    ReplyDelete